Why Bar Bar A’s Automatic Waterers Are The Best.
No Electricity or Stale Standing Water With Algae
Most options available for automatic waterers either use electricity or use stagnant standing water in their systems. You wouldn’t want to drink from standing water and neither do your horses. The Bar-Bar- A does not use electricity or have standing water.
We are firm in our belief that animals, water, and electricity do not mix. We have seen many times where an electric automatic waterer has been the sad reason in either killing an animal or making them sick because of dehydration. Some electrical currents are not detectable to the human hand or current meters but are very noticeable to the animal’s nose and delicate nervous system; causing them to stop drinking. Our units are not only free of these worries but are easy for the animals to learn to use and low maintenance for the caretaker. Here are just a few reasons to buy Bar-Bar- A:
How our Automatic Waterers are the Best:
- No worry about shocking or killing your animals. See The Video
- Water is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Temperature is right so animals drink more, resulting in healthier animals.
- Low Maintenance
- Animals learn quickly – usually less than 1 hour for horses
- No standing water, no algae, no mosquito larvae, no rodents & birds. See the Video
- No breaking ice in the winter
- No electric bills for heating water. See the Video